2009. december 6., vasárnap

Procol Harum - Shine On Brightly (1968)

A brit zenekar 1967-es megalakulását követően évente jelentetett meg nagylemezt, az 1968-as Shine On Brightly volt a második lemezük.
A felállás: Matthew Fisher - organ, vocal on "In The Autumn of My Madness, piano on "Grand Finale"; Dave Knights - bass guitar; B.J. Wilson - drums; Robin Trower - guitar, co-lead vocal with Gary Brooker on "Wish Me Well"; Gary Brooker - piano and vocals; Keith Reid - lyrics.

A számok:

1. "Quite Rightly So" - 3:40
2. "Shine on Brightly'" - 3:32
3. "Skip Softly (My Moonbeams)" - 3:47
4. "Wish Me Well" - 3:18
5. "Rambling On" - 4:31
6. "Magdalene (My Regal Zonophone)" - 2:50
7. "In Held 'Twas in I"[1]: - 17:31
1. "Glimpses of Nirvana"
2. "'Twas Teatime at the Circus"
3. "In The Autumn of My Madness"
4. "Look to Your Soul"
5. "Grand Finale"

Jelszó/Password:levente

Related Posts with Thumbnails